Re: private data - always misses

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:28:06 +0100

Not quite allowed. See RFC2616 sections

   13.4 Response Cacheability
   14.8 Authorization

At this time squid only looks for "Cache-Control: public". See
httpCachableReply().

"must-revalidate" can quite easily be added with one or two lines of
code at the same place.

Support for "s-maxage" can probably be added but not as easily. It has
to be done in refresh.c, and partly in httpCachableReply().

/Henrik