Re: Questions/Remarks about rbcollins_filters branch

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:52:19 -0600

Actually, I should mention that Moez is working on the same thing I am.
  He's just faster than I am at figuring out what's going on. ;-)

We're going to add an ACL for a somewhat generic type of content
modification in the short term, hopefully. And then make some
interesting html-parsing features for Squid in the long term.

Filters are cool, Robert. I'm glad you decided to run with it.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances