storeAppend

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:36:05 +1100

Adrian - I want to be able to call storeAppend with data, and signal to the store that this is the last packet it will recieve. This
is to solve a race condition, where the write goes through the store, to each client, and then after the write is complete, the EOF
is signalled, too late for the client_side routines to flush any buffers as part of their normal operation...

Do you see any issues with
adding a flags field,
defining a EOF flag,
when storeAppend see EOF, call storeComplete / otherwise set STORE_OK _before the handlers are called_ .?

My key goal is to have clientSendMoreData called with the entry status STORE_OK on the last buffer, rather than having to call it
with len=0 to indicate EOF.

Of course, when the upstream drops the connection for HTTP/1.0 connections, the existing storeComplete call will still need to be
available. It's just for transfer-encoding and http/1.0 persistent connections where we know the EOF status before the last write
occurs.

Rob