Re: release time

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 20:44:48 +0100

Duane Wessels wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As usual, I'm behind on email, and away on travel.
>
> I want to make 2.4 "STABLE1" when I get back on thursday.
> Any reason not to?

I think we should move the new "maxsize" cache_dir argument to the
optional options..

Yes, this means that it will need to be implemented in each FS specific
options parser, but it is much less confusing to the poor users as very
few will need to use it, and is mostly relevant for certain FS
implementations anyway..

/Henrik