Re: ssl branch compile problems

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:50:10 +0100

Henk-Jan Kloosterman wrote:

> It compiled allright: this time:
>
> I will start to trie it now and keep you posted about the progress. (First I
> will see what thie config must look like)

Good.

The SSL patch adds the following three directives:
  https_port
  ssl_certificate
  ssl_key

ssl_certificate and ssl_key can be set to the same file if you have a
combined sertificate+key file.

/Henrik

A small note: While you was compiling the sources have been brought up
to date wrt the main source tree, and this has changed the format of
cache_dir to look more like the Squid-2.3 release. So next time you
update the sources you will have to remove the -1 from the cache_dir
line.