rep_mime_type bugfix

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 01:30:14 +1100

Henrik/Duane/Adrian,
    I found a bug with the rep_mime_type acl check in client_side that I submitted to the list and went into HEAD recently. The
attached patch (also available by diffing to the acl_work branch, but I don't guarantee that I won't start on the proper description
I describe in the comments in the patch ) provides a reasonable workaround to the bug. Could one of you please review the patch and
apply to HEAD?

I have read the patch, tried to indent (grrr gotta organise indent 1.9.1). build and run-tested on my site.

The bug is really more of an unexpected feature: when testing for content-type on reply mime headers, messages with no entitie will
never match a mime type, so restrictive access configurations will not let them though. The bad thing is that 304 responses (along
with 1xx & 204) will never have a content-type header. Therefore they never match and IMS responses to the client always fail. And
at the moment there is no acl for the status line, so we cannot let the user decide...

I have a long term solution sketched out based on a status line acl (see the description in the source)... any feedback from the
list on that approach?

Rob