Re: The Squid Cache (version 2.5.DEVEL) died ...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:47:23 +0100

There is two lists.

One (open) on SourceForge for the development branches being run there.

One (closed?) on squid-cache.org.

Adrian: Could the CVS commit mailing list on squid-cache.org be made
public and documented? I see no problem in opening up this.

And we probably should add commit logs to the repository. Both for our
own sake and our users..

/Henrik