Re: auth_rewrite

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:47:29 +1100

Ah, sorry - I thought you merged down and so on yourself, with a note of "don't do this again"

Please do _not_ merge auth_rewrite at this time.

We do have a number of bug fixes that will make it more stable. ( I don't think they will help Henk-Jans though).

The reason to wait is to get the portable fixed length types & bswap16|32 macros from Kinkie accepted first, as they are a more
widespread change. They should eliminate the problems compiling NTLM helpers on solaris 8. or at least thats the theory.

I'll give you a log entry at the time we re request the commit.

Rob