Squid known-width-types patch.

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:23:47 +0100

The attached patch and header file (to be added as
squid-src/include/squid_types.h) give better known-width-types
support to squid, leveraging on more sources than today, and
also better portability across OSes and platforms.

They add support for the types
int16_t, int32_t, int64_t and their unsigned counterparts
u_int16_t, u_int32_t, u_int64_t. Legacy support for num32
is provided, but I recommend we deprecate num* types
and (where struct packing is useful) we move in time
fully to the new types.

I recommend that we merge this in squid-cache CVS ASAP.
The patch is tested on Linux IA32 and Solaris usparc.

--
	ing. Francesco Chemolli
	Unicredit Servizi Informativi