Hi !. I wana to get some Doc about Squid Structure.

From: Chae Heyong, Oh <choh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:55:46 +0900

Hi !
I am ChaeHyeong, interesting in this wonderful Squid.
I had chance to meet this S/W during studying Network software.
I got this S/W source but not for enough document to understand this one.
I have motivation to get more detail Document about this one.
I want to develop this S/W for me and number of users using shareing S/W like this.

So, Could you give me information, which will have sites that are containing documets and some useful one ?
Please revert me.

Have a nice day.

ChaeHyeong wrote.