2.5-NTLM snapshot or fork?

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:29:14 +0100

Hello.
I am planning to use 2.5-NTLM in my production environment.
It will be a quite busy cache, with somewhere between 15k
and 20k users.
The NTLM codebase seems to currently be pretty stable, I'll do
a production-test shortly.

What I'd like to ask Henrik, Duane and everybody else to either
warn one (work) day in advance before they start rolling in
huge projects (modio, eventio, rbcollins_filter, TE, ...) so
that I may snapshot and use that version or (this would be dream
for me) to consider forking off 2.5BETA before merge. It would
be strange to have two releases in a "staging"
phase, but it would be very consistent with an accelerated
release cycle.

Thoughts?

--
	/kinkie