RE: [Fwd: State threads relicensed]

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:03:43 +1100

AFAICT Squid has a very similar internal model already (which is why
writing plugins for squid is hard by comparision with apache), with the
central state machine driving everything. I couldn't tell if the state
threads library would leverage _real_ threads _as well_ to get multi
processing benefits. If it does, then it might be a goer, or perhaps a
source of inspirations for getting multi cpu performance out of squid.

Rob