Re: fs module test harness

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:17:02 +1100

Right. I can appreciate those issues. I was thinking more along the
common core things: reading n files in parallel, load testing, releasing
files, adding files. Those things at least should be common across the
board today.. If your sfs test suite does those + the non-generic sfs
stuff, perhaps pulling the non-generic code out would provide the basis
for a test harness. Then as the interface is cleaned up or bugs are
found we add them under the harness?

Anything that stops me completely reinventing the wheel test-wise will
be much appreciated :]

Rob