Re: how to update squid.sourceforge.net web site

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:43:07 +0100

Just do it ;-)

Each project are free to add their own pages to
squid.sourceforge.net/<projectname>/

You are also free to document the existence of the project in
projects.html and index.html.

The web site are in the cvs.squid.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid/ CVS
module "website". The live site is updated from CVS 20 past every hour.

/Henrik