Re: squid-2.4 and diskd

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:37:16 +0800

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Why are you even asking? Just fix it. ;-)

Oh, I didn't mention. I have a fever. I shouldn't even
be online. :-)

Seriously though, I would have done it myself, but:

* I wanted to see if someone picked out a better way
* Whether my way had any previous-version-incompatibilities

.. I'm going to be out of action over the next few days anyway.

A side note: THere has been a bunch of little bugfixes committed
to squid-2.4 . Are we going to maintain a set of patches like
in the previous versions, or ware we going to get people to use
bugzilla?

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd		"The fact you can download a 100 megabyte file
<adrian@creative.net.au>  from half way around the world should be viewed