Programmers guide

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:18:41 +0200

Seems Linux already have adopted one "in-line" document management
system in the 2.4 kernel. Perhaps we should look into doing the same.

The linux system works by deriving sgml from templates and the
source/header files, then generating various output formats from this
sgml code. Very much what we have discussed a couple of times..

"make htmldocs/psdocs/pdfdocs" in the linux-2.4 tree.

/Henrik