Re: squid, outgoing port depending on matched acl

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:08:54 +0200

The squid-dev mailinglist is the proper location for questions like
this. You are most welcome to try to address issues like this.

To become a Squid developer please get subscribed to squid-dev (see
<http://www.squid-cache.org/mailing-lists.html>) and create yourself a
SourceForge account.

I think the TOS support Roger Venning is working on might be something
for you, but there might be problems with TOS not being reflected in
return traffic.. The reason to why it is not currently on SourceForge is
a small mishap in where it got committed and will get corrected in a few
days. Until then the patch is in the commit and squid-dev archives.

The ability to select which source ip to use is quite commonly
requested, and an implementation of this would be very nice.

/Henrik