Re: plugin parsing code and acl lists + CVS

From: Roger Venning <r.venning@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 19:14:13 -0400

Quick question: what kind of type / data are we considering here? If you
can specify
things like "acl bar int 1234" & "acl bar ipaddr 1.2.3.4", I want this &
I want it now!
But I'm guessing this is not what you mean.

Second thing: I get this from CVS

cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `src/acl.c'
cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `src/protos.h'
cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for `src/structs.h'
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsJdlZXt

when trying to commit my branch (that I first committed mistakenly
to source forge head, then mkcvsbranch rvenning_tosacl, then
cvs commit again). Any ideas how to fix?

Roger.

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Roger Venning	\ Do not go gentle into that good night
Melbourne        \ Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Australia <r.venning@bipond.com>                 Dylan Thomas