ToS stamping & outoing address selection dependent upon acl matching and integration with HEAD.

From: Roger Venning <r.venning@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:53:26 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've completed the development on the brief patch required to implement
the subject line. The branch is rvenning_tosaddracl.

I'd like to get it into HEAD. Any comments?

BTW, I followed the indenting instructions using indent 1.9.1 I grabbed
(my redhat 7.0 box comes with 2.2.5), as per the CVS page instructions.
Running indent with the listed options
(|-br -ce -i4 -ci4 -l80 -nlp -npcs -npsl -d0 -sc -di0 -psl|)
actually ended up making modifications to the indenting of nearly all
files...
so these changes to HEAD are hand-indented.

Roger.

Roger Venning	\ Do not go gentle into that good night
Melbourne        \ Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Australia <r.venning@bipond.com>                 Dylan Thomas