Re: Time for new Squid releases?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 21:27:38 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> With all the small bugfixes that have gone into stable1, perhaps we
> want to look at tagging stable2 sometime soon.

Sounds reasonable.

Probably also about time for a 2.5.DEVEL1, but maybe we should wait for
some more stuff..

In the 2.4 queue:

  * A re-bugfix (already fixed once) for ranges causing bandwidth
spikes. Patch in HEAD and bugzilla and confirmed to fix the issue, but I
am not sure how to update the patches page so it hasn't got committed to
2.4 yet..
  * The improved LDAP authenticator

In the 2.5 queue:

  * chunked mempools
  * The TOS/sourceaddr stuff
  * multiple SSL certificates
  * automake
  [and probably some more stuff.. please shout if you feel forgotten]