Linux user wanted (ACL_ARP as module)

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:34:21 +1000

The generic modules branch is coming along nicely. Before too much
longer I'll start putting things back together again :]

I don't have a linux or solaris box handy, so I can't test arp acls.
(They are the first acl I've built as a module).

If someone could grab that branch and build it with
either --enable-arp-acl or --enable-modules=acl_arp and check that arp
acls work correctly I would appreciate it very much.

(--enable-arp-acl can be deprecated - no #defines are needed in the
squid code anywhere).

This branch is _not_ suitable for heavy/production use. Known breakage
includes reconfiguring and possibly rotating.

Thanks in advance to any helpers out there...

Rob