Re: CigWin, Windows service and main.c code question

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:02:05 +1000

Three options:

in main.c put a couple of stub entry points that the service module can
call -

#ifdef _SQUID_CYGWIN_
void
servicestartReconfigure(void) {
MainDoReconfigure()
}

and the prototype should go in protos.h

or

change the static declaration to be non-static.

or - and this is what I suggest as an easy route -

simply raise the appropriate signal to the child

(see main.c - trace what happens when you run squid -k reconfigure).

Rob