Re: gb_t and memMeter

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:38:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Andres Kroonmaa wrote:

> well, then perhaps I should take long long?

I do not know about long long in C, but I think it is not in the C++
standard, so I assume it is not 100% portable either.

IMHO, it is OK to use semi-portable function calls. We can always
provide wrappers or even our own implementation. It is far more
dangerous to use sime-portable "built_in" datatypes without wrapping
them in something like gb_t-like interface...

Alex.