Re: xrename question

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 21:28:35 +1000

The usual approach for something small like this is

1) make the change in a checked out HEAD branch.
2) make clean, with as many options as possible and test to be sure it
works/no new compile errors or runtiem funniness.
3) Sumbit a patch. (see squid.sourceforge.net/CVS.html for a checklist
of things to be done (indent etc.)

when the patch is committed we merge HEAD's changes into the cygwin
branch. (ie. do _not_ make this change in cygwin).

Rob