Re: xrename question

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 20:58:20 +0200

Hi,

Il 12.07 06/05/2001 Guido Serassio ha scritto:
>Hi,
>
>During last week I opened a topic about xrename function and debug.c
>related link problems.
>
>The best solution seems to be move the xrename function from src/tools.c
>to lib/util.c because all debug.c referencing files links already with
>libmiscutil.a.
>
>So, if there are no more problems, i will make this.
>
>Guido

I tried to make the change, and discovered that xrename needs debug
function, so moving it in lib/util.c is not a good choice.

After a more accurate check in source and Makefile, I tried to move in
debug.c. All seems to work, and, because xrename is used only in logfile.c,
store_dir_*.c and debug.c (if this patch is OK) there are no more link
implications.

Comments are welcome.

Guido

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.610749
E-mail: serassio@interfree.it
             serassio@libero.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it