Re: win32 dns patch

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:15:07 +0200

Hi,
Il 02.48 16/05/2001 Robert Collins ha scritto:
>Did I miss the changes to include/snmp-internal.h? Or were they not
>committed?

I discovered the collision compiling the HEAD source after the win32 DNS
patch, so before this I had never noticed that include/snmp-internal.h in
CygWin Branch was already patched.

>the macro ERROR collides with the microsoft win32 headers. Although it
>still works because we aren't using the win32 ERROR macro, it would be
>good to get rid of the potential issue.

Yes, I have the some opinion. But what is the use of ERROR macro on snmp
code ? I have searched it on the sources, without founding any reference.

Guido

>Rob

-
Serassio Guido
Via Albenga, 11/4 10134 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.610749
E-mail: serassio@interfree.it
             serassio@libero.it
WWW: http://www.serassio.it