[Fwd: [squid-users] Redirect program]

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:51:59 +0200

Robert: Any comment on this bug?

I remember seeing something similar when implementing http_access2 in
rproxy (where redirectors are also used), but maybe these two are
unrelated.. I'll admit that I need to go thru rproxy and weed out the
non-rproxy fixes that "accidently" got in there..

attached mail follows:

Hi
i have been using "asqredir" program but some time squid is down and show
this error : auth_user_request != NULL

anyone work by this program?what's problem?
what's best solution and simple for redirect url?

Regards,
M.A.R