diskio/ufs/sync testing required

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:10:01 +0800

hi guys,

I'm at it again. I've gone and written a proper async disk io interface,
which should remove the old file_*() routines in disk.c .
You'll find it in the diskio branch on sourceforge.

I've managed to get open/read/close and create/write/close working.
There isn't any reason that combinations of read/write wouldn't work,
hold the fact I haven't updated the interface to open / create to take
read/write/rw flags.

stat and unlink haven't been done as yet, but I'm sure I'll get them
done in the next day or so.

Can I please get some initial feedback on the interface? Once
I've managed to get it into semi-useful shape, I'm going to
(heavily rework) diskd and aufs to work inside this framework.

Thanks!

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			<Liedra> Don't worry, I know who *you* are ;)
<adrian@creative.net.au> 	<spiv> We know everything about you.