more power.. (fwd)

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:32:29 -0600 (MDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:12:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: baling emmanuel jomer <ej_baling@yahoo.com>
To: wessels@squid-cache.org
Subject: more power..

Thanks for setting up your website, you don't know me
by now but i'm really thankful for your accomplishment
also to www.squid-cache.org. I am residing here in
Saudi Arabia and working as a network administrator on
one company. I am assigned to block all porn sites and
I have accomplished it with the help of your site,
without it would be impossible for me. My only purpose
for writing these message is to thank you also to the
squid team for ever continuing on support for free
applications and documents for those whois eager to
learn and to make internet a good technology and for
better life. You are welcome for any help from me in
the future if ever. I'm hoping someday to join your
team to make the world of information technology be
used on good application rather than bad ones. At the
age 24, I'm really eager and open to new skills and
experience I am going to accomplish. I thank you again
for the job well done..

Eng'r. Emmanuel Jomer Baling
Systems Administrator
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia