posting from subscribed addresses

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 01:39:13 +0800

Hi guys,

Please try to post from the address you subscribed from.
I'm currently out here in Canada for a week so I won't be
uptodate on approving posts. If you keep getting a "must be approved"
message, see where your posts are being delivered to and
let me know if you need me to put in another address or two
as "allowed post" addresses.

Adrian, in sunny Toronto.

--
Adrian Chadd			Yeah, for me its (XML) like the movie Titanic.
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  Everybody loves it.