testing diskio

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:16:14 +0800

Hi guys,

Can I please get some testing of the diskio code?

Its the normal squid-HEAD with some copies removed from the
storeClientCopy() chain. It should work just fine,
but I'm after any weirdnesses that may pop up.

Once I've got this code working under load I can move onto
handling arbitrary-sized buffers to support efficient
disk IO under COSS (and ufs/aufs/diskd too..)

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			Yeah, for me its (XML) like the movie Titanic.
<adrian@creative.net.au>	  Everybody loves it.