Re: squid-2.4stable2 ?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 00:37:10 -0500

Ok, fixed it I think. For some reason it has to include librt as well
as pthreads to compile successfully. This seems to indicate that kernel
level aio is not supported and user level threads have to be used. This
doesn't seem right (since LinuxThreads have long since been integrated
into glibc's POSIX aio--meaning kernel threads are there).

I'll look into that more tomorrow, in the meantime I'm off to give it a
spin. I'll complain again if I can't make it go.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances