Re: cf_parser.c->cf_parser.h

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:02:54 +0200

cf_parser is one of the odd things

a) It is not a standalone C file

b) It is not a C header file as it includes code, and not only definitions.

Having it named .c is as appropriate as having it named .h. Neither are
entirely correct or wrong.

In most other cases where I have seen similar constructs, the included code
is named .c to not confuse it with a header file.