Re: Release Schedule

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:33:39 -0500

Robert Collins wrote:

> On 21 Aug 2001 09:11:57 +0200, Chemolli Francesco (USI) wrote:
>
>>>Please. Any items to be merged in before that?
>>>I suggest Henriks' external acl code (if the auth changes I did a few
>>>weeks back solved the block there). I'd like to suggest the automake
>>>branch as well (IF and only if automake 1.5 is released
>>>beforehand), but
>>>as I've had no feedback from the developers (automake doesn't
>>>impact the
>>>end users) I won't suggest that :}.
>>>
>>I'd add logd.
>>

> logd is brand new, and hasn't had even a polygraph load test put on it.
> I think it's probably a good thing, but I'm not sure what impact it's
> going to have... Perhaps someone (Joe? Got some time up your sleeve?)
> could put logd under a solid polygraph load and see how it holds up.
>
> Rob

For you, Rob, I'll make some time. ;-)

Seriously, though. I'm always extraordinarily busy, but I've got a
bench set up right now anyway. As long as it doesn't cause any problems
that need to be tracked down, I can start some runs and see how they go.

What branch should I grab for this? Any configuration details I should
know about?
                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances