Re: print configure options at startup

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:49:31 +0200

Isn't it easier to simply use the ac_configure_args where all the options is
already piled up?

I.e. something like this:

SQUID_CONFIG_OPTIONS="`echo $ac_configure_args | sed -e 's/"/\\"/g'`"
AC_DEFINE(SQUID_CONFIG_OPTIONS)

This way you also record any interesting generic options like --prefix,
--local-state-dir and so on.