Re: Squid from Sourceforge CVS after automake - BUG ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 00:17:34 +0200

Guido Serassio wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just reloaded from scratch on my PC the cygwin branch after automake
> merging,
> and I have discovered a possible bug/problem:
> automake try to create some links on cfgaux directory, but this directory
> is no more created from CVS, because there are no more file in it.

Correct. cvs update -P will kill any empty directories, and without -P you will
get a lot of empty directories you are not interested in (every directory that
has ever been used in the repository, which is quite many).

I have now changed bootstrap.sh to automatically create cfgaux if needed, plus
cleane up so it is possible to see what is actually going on there..