fs weirdness during a reconfigure

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:17:21 -0600

Hi guys,

There's something funky going on with the reconfigure code.
Specifically, when new filesystems come into existance,
their init function doesn't seem to be called.

I don't know how many people actually add filesystems during a
reconfigure, but even the ufs/aufs/diskd Init() routines aren't
called.

I know deleting a store or shifting their order is bound to cause
massive confusion with the current code, but what about just adding?
Shouldn't we at least print a warning or error out?

Adrian