Re: bug: squid hangs during https POST

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:29:42 +0200

Hmm... ah, got you. the SSL_read may be partial leaving data in the SSL
internal buffer, and as no further network activity is seen (all data
has already been received by SSL) and the connection gets stuck.

Awaiting patch, and is beginning to feel a strong smell of having to get
Squids I/O model quite rewritten before SSL fits in there nicely without
too many hacks..

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker