Re: clientHttpRequest

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:38:10 +0200

bishomar wrote:

> hi,
> please let me know what are these fields for:
> store_client *sc
> store_client *old_sc

References store clients for this request.

> char *uri

the requested URI.

> char *log_uri

anonymized for logging purposes.

> struct{
> off_t offset
> size_t size
> }out

counters to know how much we have sent to the client.

> HttpHdrRangeIter range_iter

has to do with Range processing.

> size_t req_size the size of request's header?

think so. See client_side.c

> StoreEntry *old_entry

Used at times where there exists two StoreEntry structures for the
request.

> log_type log_type

for logging.

> struct timeval start the time that request's header completely
> recieved?

think so.

> acl Check_t *acl_Checklist

used in ACL processing.

> AccessLogEntry al

for logging.

> flags(accel should authenticate or not?

accel = the request was accelerated, not proxied. Affects a number of
things including authentication.

> internal

request for an internal object

> done_copying)

done

> dlink_node active

dlink node for ClientActiveRequests. Used by the "Client side active
request" cachemgr statistics page.

--
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker