Please, Please, Please..... (fwd)

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 20:42:38 -0600 (MDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:15:12 +1100
From: Patrick Herrera <patrick@littledevil.com.au>
To: info@squid-cache.org
Subject: Please, Please, Please.....

Hi,

Could you please consider removing the default 1Mb limit for
'request_body_max' .

I have been tearing my hair out trying to understand why various clients
have been having trouble uploading files via our web-based content
management system. Now that I have identified the problem, I have to try
and identify all the proxy servers using your software, and get something
done about it.

While I have a lot of respect for your software, and the work you have all
done, I don't feel it is your place to impose arbitrary limits like this.

Apologies if more recent versions have removed this limit.

Regards,

Patrick Herrera

Little Devil Media
Suite 24, Level 2,