Re: CVS problems

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:49:23 +0200

Ouch... not good. The script did not notice the failure and went ahead
moving the version tracking to the current HEAD version, causing cygwin
to skip the pending changes in HEAD.

Looks like you have no choice but to manually do the merge. Use the diff
function and try to identify what is missing from the cygwin branch.

The script uses "-e" to make sure things like this does not happen, but
apparently it is not foolproof. Looks like resurrecting the "old"
tracking tag might be a good idea to ensure mishaps like this can be
solved more easily in the future.