Re: WIN32 PSAPI patch

From: Guido Serassio <serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 12:45:23 +0200

Hi Henrik,

Il 11.57 21/10/2001 Henrik Nordstrom ha scritto:
>Guido: The patch contains several segments specific to a native windows
>port not using cygwin.
>
>I am not very fond of messing up the code with various native windows
>port stuff until such a port is complete, and the native port of 2.5 is
>far from complete isn't it?

Yes, this is true, but all the code that I'm developing is tested and runs
on both Windows ports, so i must maintain just one code tree.
The NT native port of HEAD is not so far, after the work of Andrey Shorin,
code changes to adapt HEAD to runs native on Windows are very small.
Now I'm testing the stability of the code merge from Andrey's work on 2.3
STABLE 5, and when I will be satisfied, I will release the last 2.3 Native
NT build. After I will start with HEAD.

Guido

-