Re: print configure options at startup

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:15:54 +0200

Now added

AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(SQUID_CONFIGURE_OPTIONS, "$ac_configure_args")

and printed on "squid -v".

Tried a couple of variants like the one below for dealing with quotes,
but I could not find one that worked satisfactory. However, quotes is
very unlikely to be a problem here as configure normalizes the argument
list using single quotes, and it actually seems configure bails out if
there is single or double quotes embedded in the arguments (embedded,
not used for quoting arguments).