Re: pushcache and Squid devel

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:04:50 +0200

Great.

Your account is registered as a Squid developer since April this year.
It has not been removed (why should we?).

Please note that you will need automake-1.5 or later if you do not
already have it. The SourceForge repository only contains original
files, not files generated by automake/autoconf/libtool/whatever.

For instructions on how to access/use the CVS tree, see
http://devel.squid-cache.org/CVS.html

Please note that if you have never used the SourceForge CVS server then
you must first "ssh jkay@cvs.devel.squid-cache.org" (or any of the other
SourceForge CVS addresses) to finalize your account on the CVS server.

If you have problems accessing your account, see the SourceForge support
pages.

If you have any questions, ask here.