Re: O_DIRECT

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:38:43 +0100

Not that I know of. From what I understand there is a number of changes in
how Squid manages the I/O memory needed to make use of O_DIRECT, also it may
actually slow Squid down the way things are currently implemented.

It is possible that Squid in some future can make good use of O_DIRECT.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Hacker