Re: Hmmm...

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:04:57 +0200

On 13 Nov 2001, at 19:51, Henrik Nordström <hno@marasystems.com> wrote:

> Hmm.. I don't know how to put this, but can someone explain how we can have
> had swap.state log rotation broken in 2.5 ufs, coss and aufs stores for the
> last 11 months without nobody yelling about it?

 How does it manifests? I'm running 2.5 with mods on my production caches
 and I can live with whats there. I remember there were some issues with
 swap.state increasing endlessly with rotating, I solved it here by not
 rotating, once a week or "when it happens", just restart the squid.

 Although I don't use aufs/ufs anymore over here. diskd and coss tests.

> Is there anyone having any known issue that MUST be fixed before we can go to
> 2.5.PRE-STABLE?

 gotta sync with head and try out on our prod boxes.

 Andres Kroonmaa <andre@online.ee>
 CTO, Microlink Online
 Tel: 6501 731, Fax: 6501 725
 Pärnu mnt. 158, Tallinn,