Re: Authentication pop-up on NTLM

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:49:36 +1100

That sounds fine to me. Kinkie's done most of the out-of-squid code, but
I'm familiar :} with it as well.

Note that there are some failures that a retry will not suffice from ,
if the DC won't accept the credentials anymore - you'll need to not
retry on those failures. (And no, I don't know which errors are which in
that context).

Rob
===