Re: 2.5 profiling

From: Venkateswaran Govindasamy <gv_kovai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 00:26:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I am just curious to share some views on this
discussion. As previously said, madhav and myself are
doing eventio stuff now. It is going smoothly.

Can you throw some views on how much % of cpu we can
save once it is finished successfully?

Henrik said previously that linux kernel has some bugs
in RT signal. A person who has been working on RT
signals says 2.4.13 kernel is okay for production.

Regards,
Venkatesh