Re: 2.5

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: 28 Nov 2001 19:04:12 +1100

On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 20:47, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On Friday 16 November 2001 23.26, Robert Collins wrote:
> >
> > I've two minor things to go in ,before stable:
> > a memory leak in NTLM, and a misinterpretation of one field in Digest
> > authentication (algorithm is optional, not required).
>
> Any news on this? Timeplan?

I finally got some time today. The digest code hasn't been fixed yet,
but that should not hold releasing pre-stable versions. Those changes
will be very isolated.

I've included Kinkies new winbindd helper in HEAD on the following
logic:
1) There are no in-squid changes for the helper.
2) It needs wide exposure.
3) Even brand new it's likely better than the NTLMSSP helper, which
we've known all along to be a stop-gap.

Rob