Re: squid developer acct

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:29:46 +0100

Welcome back to Squid development!

You have now been given access to devel.squid-cache.org and it's CVS
repository, and are free to join whichever development branch you like,
or start a new one if needed. To finalize the CVS access if you haven't
used the SourceForge CVS service before you may need to SSH
interactively once to cvs.devel.squid-cache.org.

For usage instructions and rules specific to Squid, see the following
pages:

Rules <http://devel.squid-cache.org/rules.html>
CVS repository & tools <http://devel.squid-cache.org/CVS.html>

To know the existing projects and their branch names, please see the
folowing page:

Projects hosted here <http://devel.squid-cache.org/projects.html>

It is the intention that the CVS tools should work fine using the Cygwin
shell and perl.

If you have any problems or ideas on improvements with the
devel.squid-cache.org services, the provided tools, or Squid
development, please bring the issue to attention in the squid-devel
discussion forum.

As Guido said, Squid-NT development have progressed a bit since your
port. Please use the squid-dev discussion forum to coordinate your
efforts.

Regards
Henrik Nordström